Lavender is an enchanting herb with attributes that aid in spiritual health and physical body. This wonderful purple powerhouse will make the perfect addition to your morning routine, and PBE is here to show you how! The flavorful pairing of the sweet floral lavender + coffee makes quite the duo, leaving you to feel fulfilled, calm, and empowered. This is certainly a specialty drink, but once you take a sip you may rethink your “go-to” cup of joe. This warm and peaceful treat is nearly as delectable as our lavender lust lip scrub!
Flower child, are you ready to make this lovely lavender latte? Let’s begin!
Lavender Latte (Hot or Iced)
What you need:
-¼ cup dried lavender
-½ cup water
-½ cup of Oatmilk, Almond milk, or Flaxmilk
-½ cup of Agave or Vegan sugar
-2 tbsp. Lavender simple syrup (the first few steps go through how to make this!)
-¾ cup coffee of your choice
Lavender Simple Syrup:
Add water and dried lavender to a small pot and bring to a boil. Let sit for a few minutes and then remove from the heat.
2. Pour the water and dried lavender mix through a strainer to separate any remaining pieces of lavender.
3. In another small pot combine Agave/vegan sugar with the lavender water, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer for a few minutes while whisking.
4. Brew coffee and pour the desired amount into a mug.
5. Add the lavender simple syrup and stir.
6. Warm a cup of vegan milk, and then froth if you have the resources to do so.
7. Pour warmed vegan milk over coffee and lavender syrup mixture and top with dried lavender for aesthetics!
Let us know how you liked your Lavender Latte